Re: Stock Class Wheel regs

To: lollipop@ricochet.net
Subject: Re: Stock Class Wheel regs
From: Josh Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 16:00:46 -0700
Pat Kelly wrote:

> You're correct on the Fiero, but only with the front tires...I could go out
> front and double check our ’88. And then, with the "freedom" of
>interpretation,
> just how far out? When the first Fieros were competing, the amount of "stick
> out' was basically unlimited, leading to some interesting tires. :-)
> --Pat Kelly

        Well I can imagine. But still, you can only fit so much tire on a given
rim width anyway. One look at the little stock Hondas (215's on a 5"
rim) or the current crop of DSM cars and they're pretty much at the
limit. Geez, whoda thunk it, a 245 on a 6.5" rim? Ouch.

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/