Re: Looking for Jobby Job!!

To: kkelly@spss.com, priebe.4@osu.edu
Subject: Re: Looking for Jobby Job!!
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 19:51:38 EST
Well do I have a deal for you Brian. For just $6500.00 you could run CM next
year.
I still have the 1979 Tiga Formula Ford for sale. It would be perfect for you!
If you buy it all the Stock class guys will be off the hook! Then you would
only
have to deal with guys like Saunders, Lumpkin, Swift,Dickey, Sirota1,
Sirota2, Godula,Mathews,Engle and then way way down the list me!

What do ya think?
Real men don't drive stock classes! (I would make those stupid smiley faces
if I understood that crap) Its a joke, Kinda

Flame on

Mike B. TLS#1