RE: Looking for Jobby Job!!

To: Brian Priebe <priebe.4@osu.edu>, Vince Bly <Vince.Bly@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: RE: Looking for Jobby Job!!
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 16:01:24 -0800
Rumors?! Brian, we're just trying to GUIDE you through what must be a
terribly challenging time in your life. Not only do you have to find a job,
you have to find an autocross car. How many Generation Xers have this sort
of stress?

At any rate, a Suburu is a fine, FINE choice for you, and so is a Toyota.
You are SOOOO Celica.

Later!

Katie