RE: Looking for Jobby Job!!

To: kkelly@spss.com, bshort@AFSinc.com
Subject: RE: Looking for Jobby Job!!
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 21:14:54 GMT
ok, ok,
Brian,

What Katie and Byron are REALLY trying you is you wan't to buy my Z3,
completly set up to the limits of the B-stock rules, this is really the car
you want (Wink wink Nudge Nudge) Ask any B-stock driver.

With all that extra "Road Holding Weight" and the "Classic" susp. design
Those Miata's don't stand a chance and I'll even throw in the wheels and
245/45/16 226 R-1's!

and all for $20,000 Just make the check out to my local toyota dealer, so I
can pick up one of those new 2100 lb MR2 spiders

Jeff Lloyd (doing the MrS B-stock chant...  "Pro solo, pro solo!!"