RE: Looking for Jobby Job!!

To: Brian Priebe <priebe.4@osu.edu>
Subject: RE: Looking for Jobby Job!!
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 16:20:44 -0800
Brian Priebe writes...

>So do you think I am G stock celica material or E stock celica material?
:-)

Yes!

I would like to now change the subject. Brian, when you go on interviews, do
you use the sentence in your subject line in conversation? Do you say,
"Hello, I'm looking for a jobby job?" Because if you are, this might hinder
your chances. They might not take you as, um, seriously.

Now that I'm thirty, I feel obliged to offer my wisdom.

Katie

P.S. When I graduated from college, my family sent me to a formerly
communist country. I had NO car. Remember that, kid. I walked around in
smoggy snow, and I LIKED it.