RE: Looking for Jobby Job!!

To: "'Brian Priebe'" <priebe.4@osu.edu>, Vince Bly <Vince.Bly@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: RE: Looking for Jobby Job!!
From: "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 16:58:29 -0700
        Ok lets end all of this now. Because I am such a nice guy I will
offer my SS vette for Brian. Now all of you that don't want him in your
class, that should be around 900 people, just mail me a check for $100.00 to
cover his cost.  This will insure that he wont be able to win a nationals or
Prosolo championship in 2000.
        I will use all profits from this program to get myself an RX7, look
now everyone is happy....lol
Thank you,

Jason Isley
jisley@cell1.com