Re: Scoring System

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Scoring System
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 07:06:32 -0800 (PST)
The way I have seen is: You finish 1st you get 1
point, 2nd - 2 points and so on. Add the two days
together and lowest point total wins. If you only run
1 day you get last place points for day two. You could
finish in the top half of the field. A perfect two
days would be 2 points and a win. Nice response, Josh!

Don

=====