Re: Scoring System

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Scoring System
From: Mike Shields <mshields@inconnect.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:02:40 -0700
Joshua L Locklear wrote:

> .........also, this cross-country-type
> system would open the door for TEAM AUTOCROSS!!!  ....I think this
> would be a lot of fun and it could bring people
> together.  Let me know what you think...

Every year Utah Region and Eastern Idaho SCC have an event at the
Pocatello Airport where each region runs as a team take the top 5 PAX
times for each reagion, add them up and the winner gets the "We Paddled
Their Butts" Trophy; you can guess what that is:^).

Loads of fun and it makes us slower guys important all of a sudden :^).

Mike