RE: TT Recall

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TT Recall
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@spyglass.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 12:02:18 -0600
        According to the information that an Audi TT enthusiast I work with
has, the recall is voluntary. I am not sure how this effects classing still,
but your friend might not be forced to have the recall work done.

John Moore
"Yes, I work with a guy who bought a TT the first day orders where being
taken in 1998. He got it almost a year later because he waited for the 180
HP Quattro model to hit the U.S. shores"