RE: TT Recall

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TT Recall
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@spyglass.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 14:12:22 -0600
        Actually, there is, in a way, such a thing as an involuntary recall.
In some cases, without the recall work done your insurance becomes voided.
If you check your policy, you may see that you are required to have all
"required" recall work done in a timely fashion. If you don't and you are in
an accident, you may find you are uninsured for the damage to your own car
if the recall work could potentially have prevented the accident.

        It's amazing the things you find out with a Father-in-law in the
insurance business!

John Moore
1993 Toyota MR2 NA