Re: Charity Events

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Charity Events
From: Jon Byrne <rael@intelos.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 20:52:08 -0500
Tried this last night and it didn't work, for some reason.  So, take 2 . . .

At 11:48 PM 11/7/99 -0500, Glen wrote:
>I thought about charging for individual runs or pay for cone insurance.
>Anybody else ever try anything like this?  Any ideas as to things to try?

We recetly did our annual benefit race and did two things.  One, we allowed
anyone to ride along on runs for a fee.  We also let people pay for fun
runs at the end of the day.  The charity (the local ballet, in this case)
was also selling food and such during the day and we were vigorously
encouraged to buy some.

Hope that helps.

Jonathan Byrne, Attorney at Law
Legal Eagle Racing #510 96 Escort LX H/S
http://members.intelos.net/~rael/autox.htm
"The band is just fantastic
 That is really what I think,
 Oh by the way,
 Which one's Pink?"
 -Roger Waters, "Have A Cigar", Pink Floyd