Re: dominant cars in "new" HS?

To: jason <jdejoode@mninter.net>
Subject: Re: dominant cars in "new" HS?
From: Chris Shenefield <shenec@ohinter.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:51:06 -0500
That is the only way to drive it.  I think if you were really good at
it, then it might work ok, but the balance of the car would be so weird
that I could never drive it well (not to mention how easy it would be to
get on the brakes too hard and slow yourslef down).  Can you imaging
trying to drive a car with the emergency brake on in every turn?

Chris