Re: dominant cars in "new" HS?

To: cashmo@execpc.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dominant cars in "new" HS?
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 17:41:34 EST
In a message dated 11/6/99 10:56:17 PM Central Standard Time,
cashmo@execpc.com writes:

<< Jeff "wishing Daddio and Preibe would make up their minds so I know what
 class NOT to pick next year" Cashmore :) >>

Hey wait a minute here dude! I have complete faith in you as a driver. Does
this mean that you "Fear " these guys? I don't think you should. You are a
very good driver. Maybe the best thing you could do is find out what class
they intend to run
and run against them?

That might make for a very interesting season? What do you think?

Mike B. TLS#1