Re: What would YOU buy?

To: Arie Villasol <avillasol@primo.com>
Subject: Re: What would YOU buy?
From: Josh Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:28:18 -0700
Arie Villasol wrote:

> I'd have to say buy an MGB! You get a really fun sports car which you can
> make ultra competitive and still have $$$ left to spend on other things. And
> there is a certain camaraderie with other MG owners (esp. on the road) that
> I don't think is prevelant with other marques, regardless of where you live
> in the country.

        Ok, let me add something here... It's not an autox car. Yes, the B's
are way cool cars. I almost went brit before I bought the 914. But this
is for somebody who just wants a nice low maintenance convertible sports
car for under $17k.

        I realize that many of us associate "regular maintenance" with
replacing halfshafts, suspension bushings, electrical components etc.
But this particular person associates "regular maintenance" as the
average joe would.

        Oh yeah, the convertible top has to work and keep out the elements

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/