Re: What would YOU buy?

To: jhadler@rmi.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What would YOU buy?
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 22:04:05 EST
Boy thats kind of a tough one on the "non mod" side for me. Uhhhhhh, Ok

1.If its gotta be "Chick Magnet" a Vette would work(I hate to agree with SBW)
though.

2.Theres a ton of Camaros and Stangs out there so that rules that out for
me(Sorry
Mustang or Camaro)guys.

So it come to my real picks!!!!!!, Its an a British show!!!!!!!

1. TVR 3000S Like the one Bill Sanford has!!!!!!!!!!  This will require an on
going
membership in the TVR North America Car Club. But the "What is it" factor
would be worth it.

2. Bugeye Sprite(Of course converted to the last 1275CC powerplant) and
righthand drive.

3. Triumph TR3 without wire wheels(Panasports look great on those cars)
British
racing green of course.

 Just my picks, Twisted as usual!!!

Mike B. TLS#1