Re: What happened to the Neon?

To: Josh Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>, Larry Miller <lmiller2@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: What happened to the Neon?
From: Jason Bowles <jbowles@carol.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 18:22:47 -0500
Actually in SP they will all be legal..lots of new SP parts that arent
being made by the aftermarket like underdrive pulleys for the accessories

I didnt see the airdam tho do you know a part number or images of this
part? if anyone would like to see the Y2K Mopar catalog for the neon I can
send you the links.

Jason