Re: Last posting to team.net for Evolution

To: Jkinser77@aol.com, eric10mm@qni.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Last posting to team.net for Evolution
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 19:58:16 EDT
In a message dated 10/6/00 4:04:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Jkinser77@aol.com writes:

<< .I would
 love it to be a place where the people involved with the SEB and other
 comittees can all talk about the pros and cons of issues without being told
 how bad they are doing their job and these  accusing  people  are who do not
 leave their region for an event.   I hope all pro solo competitiors can go
 and discuss races, changes beneficial to the series and not have to listen
 people flame others -the flamers  that have never been to a pro solo....to
 entice the old gang back in who's names are listed in your rulebooks not
only
 for driving achievements but for all the other outstanding awards given to
 people for their involvment. >>

I have never driven a Pro Solo. Does that meen that I should have no opinion?
Very few CM drivers do them. I know that Godula and Dick R. have, but most
don't.
Some people don't run outside of their region. Does that also meen that they
should
have no opinion? I don't think so.

As for the"Old Gang", who are you talking about? Are you saying that all the
people
that have ever won a National title have bailed from this list?? I don't
think they have.

Mike(I ran in 19 Regionals, 3 Divisionals, 1 National Tour and The Nationals
this year.)B.

No Pro Solo though. Guess I'm still a "Nobody"