Re: Marque Clubs

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>, Charlie Davis <Smokerbros@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Marque Clubs
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 12:10:01 -0500
I forgot to respond to this one. Netscape Communicator refused to
reformat your email... :)

CHD said:

<<<What are you saying, the RX-7 should be moved down?  That 0.503
seconds
covering the top 3 cars over 2 days is significant?  I don't think this
has
anything to do with the rest of the discussion, which is about
mis-classed
cars.  I think it's great that there's more than one car that can win
SS. >>>

I am saying that I am flabbergasted. I expected the RX7TT to dominate
again. If you will note the proposed new classes list the Boxster S in
AS instead of SS, and I took the C5 to be cannon fodder instead of a
class leader as the previous Nationals results would have indicated.

Paul Foster