Re: [RE: ...woo-hoo]

To: "Team.net Autocross List" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [RE: ...woo-hoo]
From: "msmith2" <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 01:24:43 -0500
> You folks who are talking about environmentalists
> being bad for motorsports are absolutely right.  Just
> think of what would happen if we were forced to
> abandon our internal combustion engines for so-called
> "alternative fuel" and "hybrid" drive systems.  Racing
> and autocrossing as we know it would die a slow and
> painfull death...

I don't know about y'all, but personally, I'll drive the wheels off of
anything. I don't care what it's powered by. In fact, it really doesn't have
to have wheels for it to be raced.

As long as there's more than one of whatever it is, there's competition to
make it go faster than the other guy. It doesn't matter if it's a normal
car, an electric car, or a lawn mower.

Now, I'm going out to the garage and grunt at my CP car, the example of
wretched excess that it is....

Mike CP58