Re: [RE: ...woo-hoo]

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [RE: ...woo-hoo]
From: Paul Cezanne <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 08:02:31 -0500
>As long as there's more than one of whatever it is, there's competition to
>make it go faster than the other guy. It doesn't matter if it's a normal
>car, an electric car, or a lawn mower.

I'm a crew member on a 35 foot sailboat that races weekly in the
summers.  It is far more fun that you can imagine and the highest
speed I've seen is 8 1/2 knots.  Mike is right.  If there is more
than one, you can race.

It isn't about cars, it isn't about gasoline, it is about competition.
pZ -- Paul Cezanne (formerly Czarnecki)

Please consider buying my wife's new book, The Illusionist,
(http://www.JeannetteAngell.com) and then help the UN feed the world
for free @ http://www.TheHungerSite.com