How used is too used for AutoX?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: How used is too used for AutoX?
From: Jon Byrne <rael@intelos.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 19:09:45 -0500
Hey gang,

I'm in the process of looking for a second car to dedicate specifically to
autocrossing.  There's a local Civic Si (1990) that has me interested, but
I'm concerned because it's got 190k miles on it.

So, I'm wondering, assuming that it's been relatively well taken care of,
is there a point at which a car is just too "used" to be a decent autoX
investment?

BTW, thanks for all the help on running an event.  I've stowed that info
away for January.

Thanks,

Jonathan Byrne, Attorney at Law
Legal Eagle Racing #510 96 Escort LX H/S
http://members.intelos.net/~rael/autox.htm and http://www.swvrscca.com