Solo2 Subsidizes Roadracing?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Solo2 Subsidizes Roadracing?
From: Bob Mosso <bobmosso@pcmagic.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 10:52:34 -0800
I just got my SCCA membership renewal notice.  Each time I pay this I
wonder where the $25 regional dues goes.  Our local Solo2 (Southern
California or CSCC) doesn't receive any regional dues from SCCA so I've
been assuming the $25 goes to the CSCC road racers???

Is this true? I would estimate there are at atleast 100 SCCA members in
the CSCC region who check the Primary Interest = Solo box. That's at
least $2500!

Do any of the Solo2 regional organizations get their regional dues?  Are
these Solo2 organizations combined or separate from the regional road
racing organizations?

Are we being forced to subsidize the road racers?

Regards,
Bob Mosso
(Don't get too serious over this, I'm just curious where my $25 goes,
and why)