Re: Solo2 Subsidizes Roadracing?

To: Dave Whitworth <dave@wcsllc.net>
Subject: Re: Solo2 Subsidizes Roadracing?
From: Chris Eckles <MRoadster@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 16:21:29 -0500
Oh, man - must be nice!  To be able to keep all of the funds you bring in.
Wow!

Here in Atlanta most of the money from receipts (well, all of it after
expenses) goes to the local club.  And with 200 folks paying $20 each
(minus $1,000 lot fee plus misc stuff) at each event, that's a nice piece
of change.

But then, to be honest, we have everything we need.  We're buying a new
trailer this winter, and noone hassled us about that.  So I don't know just
WHAT we'd do with the rest of the money, but I sure hate giving money to
someone else.  <g>

Chris Eckles
White M Roadster
Atlanta

>SFR's solo 2 group operates entirely off of entry fees. The funds are
not co-mingled with SFR's funds at all, except in the book keeping
process. So we have to supply correct dollar amounts to the region so it
can account for everything.
--Pat Kelly
<