Re: Pets NOT allowed....

To: "Jamie Sculerati" <jamies@mrj.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pets NOT allowed....
From: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 18:19:57 -0500
My lovely spouse seldom attends local events, but she is inclined on
occassion to jump in the RV and head out to a two day event to enjoy the
countryside..  However, if the dog can't go, she can't go...and bitches at
me if I go...(sigh)...And Cody has to visit R(O)J on occassion. Something
about Roger's leg that excites him....
Phil O.