Re: magnetic numbers

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: magnetic numbers
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 16:13:43 -0600
Oh boy, here we go again.

What about letting our Kalifornia Tour and Pro participants mount the
TireRack banner across the top of the the rear window (assuming they have
one)?

If not there, then wax the snot out of your hood and mount it there.  IIRC
the adhesive is low-tack enough to not peel paint from the hood.

Gee, yet another reason (as though I needed any more) NOT to live in
Kalifornia.

Eric (God bless the sensible Midwest) Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T  (4 door)
<knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
ICQ# 101282513