Re: magnetic numbers

To: jim5@us.ibm.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: magnetic numbers
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 19:00:19
"James Laukaitis" <jim5@us.ibm.com> wrote:

>Disclaimer: I will not be help responsible for anyone who doesn't use
>common sense to put some cardboard between the magnetic
>material and thier kitchen table. Nor will I be help responsible
>and loss of blood, limbs or life.

I could have saved you 4 nights of production time and writing
a disclaimer, Jim.  Magnetic sheet cuts cleanly with standard
scissors!  I've been tempted to try the paper cutter at work
next time that I need a straight line (like for SCCA decals),
but I haven't had the need to do it yet.

Stupid question of the week.  Has anybody ever seen vinyl decal
(bumper sticker?) stock in 8.5" X 11" that could be printed on
by a laser printer (or inkjet)???  I've got this nice, shiny
color laser in my office.....

-Arthur ("Doesn't own an X-acto knife" edition.)