Re: harness bar legality in stock?

To: "Joe Delio" <justjoe13es@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: harness bar legality in stock?
From: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:26:58 -0500
Yes, you can, as long as it is bolted and has no more than 6(?) mounting
points.  However, that is considered safety equipment and can serve no other
puprose....8-)

Seriously, I have seen Corvettes and Miatas with a type of bar mounted to
shoulder belt bolt holes...but can't say if it's legal or not...

Phil O.