Re: harness bar legality in stock?

To: Paul Foster <pfoster@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: harness bar legality in stock?
From: "matthew c. mead" <mmead-autox@goof.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:14:53 -0500
On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 10:02:57PM -0500, Paul Foster wrote:
> classes. So yes, I think the rule is stupid. Safety should come before
> thoughts of some perceived performance enhancement.

This is interesting.  Let's toss aside the rule and legality for a moment.
Say I chose to wear my seatbelt over top (or under) the harness
bar with harnesses.  Would that be adequate safety in the event
of the harness bar failure?

-matt

--
matthew c. mead

mmead (at at at) goof (dot dot dot) com (you know what to do to email me)
http://www.goof.com/~mmead/