RE: what's going to rule GS in 2001?

To: "'Patrick Washburn'" <washburn@dwave.net>, <Snapspinnr@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: what's going to rule GS in 2001?
From: "Dan Timko" <dtimko@cc.gatech.edu>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 13:13:30 -0500
I don't know, Arthur Emerson was in the TT this year at Meridian. I was
amazed when I saw he ran the exact same time (to the thousandth) twice in a
row. That tends to tell me he was pushing his car pretty well. And he still
came in after 4 Type R's (correct me if I'm wrong Arthur). Those Type R's
just have it made in a stock class with an LSD, front and rear strut bars,
and a strong chassis. Of course, it's a factory prepped race car, so it
should! :)

Dan Timko
#62 STS
00 Toyota Celica GT-S