Re: what's going to rule GS in 2001?

To: "'team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: what's going to rule GS in 2001?
From: "Ayer, John K" <John.Ayer@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 10:26:57 -0800
I'd expect the Type 'R' to beat anything that out weighs it... oh wait, that's
everything else in the class...  The WRX is probably just a touch too plump,
laggy, and tire limited to be the Big Dog.  Until it rains, of course :)

And I think it is GROSSLY unfair that people can test drive WRX's before mine
has even been delivered...

Kimball Ayer
"WRX-less in Seattle"

It depends mostly on who is driving what.  That's a pretty safe bet really, but
my heart tells me to watch for the TT.  Fun is right...GS is a great looking
class.

Pat Washburn

> My guess is that the Type R will be the car for Topeka this year.  But,
the
> WRX will probably be "the" car to have in Pro-solos. The BMW 325 might
also
> be a contender.
>
> If Subaru puts up some contingency $$ then we may see more people lean to
> towards the WRX?
>
> All in all, It should be a fun year to be running GS. All of the above
IMHO