Re: what's going to rule GS in 2001?

To: "'team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: what's going to rule GS in 2001?
From: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:06:01 -0500
We had a couple of WRX's at yesterday's Texas Region season opener.
One was the WRX wagon, which to me doesn't look much more plump than the
sedan....New solo driver in that car, so not a whole lot of feedback
available in terms of actual performance.  We also had a good driver, who
works for the Subie dealer in Lewisville, and already had one modified for
Street Mod.  He held his own, but got spanked by a Camaro...The driver,
Chris Flemming has had some success with the RS in Street Mod lately, and
expects to have the WRX sorted by the Texas Tour in a couple of weeks...
Phil O.