RE: what's going to rule GS in 2001?

To: "'Bob Monday'" <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: what's going to rule GS in 2001?
From: knuckledragger@kcweb.net
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:23:53 -0600
Just don't miss a single one of those shifts Bob.  I have personally seen 3
GT-S Celicas blow their engines due to just one (not that grossly) missed
shift.  All engines turned over like they had no compression.

My own Neon has had the old full throttle 2-1 upshift (OOPS!) done to it 3
times (twice by myself) and 10K+ miles later still lives to tell the tales.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS
knuckledragger@kcweb.net