Re: How viable is an M3 in AS or S3?

To: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How viable is an M3 in AS or S3?
From: "Chris Teague" <cteague@home.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:23:31 -0800
Kent,

I have an M3, so I am a little biased.

I have also had Gary Thomason behind the
wheel of my M3 on the same course as his S2000.

I do think it is somewhat course dependent, but
the bottom line is that I don't think the
M3 is the car to have in the current AS class
any more.  I think Gary would agree.  The
S2000 and the Boxster are both a good bit
faster IMHO.

Chris Teague
97 M3/4