Re: Speedvision/FOX Petition

To: "David Shreve" <ls1_1le@hotmail.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speedvision/FOX Petition
From: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 08:21:15 -0400
Clearly there are people in America who don't understand capitalism (the
foundation of our free market economy)

Stated simply, "money talks and BS walks" If the market for NASCAR is that
large and the market for other ("good") motorsports is that small, than FOX
will prevail. If you really want to "save" Speedvision as it exists today
than get its ratings higher.

Petitioning will be as effective as prayer on the Titanic. It may make you
feel better but will not save you.

Regards,
Alan "tired of the whining version" Pozner