Re: Speedvision/FOX Petition

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speedvision/FOX Petition
From: "Brad Cox" <COXB@tmfhs.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 08:36:44 -0500
If FOX were to simply replace a bunch of those "non-competition" related
airplane, boat, motorcycle, and car shows with NASCAR related material, that
would probably give them all the air time they need.  Not that some of those
shows aren't interesting and informative, but somehow I doubt a lot of folks
subscribe to Speedvision in order to watch "Pleasure Boater".  That said, I
hope the money doesn't dry up for all the great variety in motorsports that
Speedvision has brought to us.

BTW, how about the Grand Am series?  Isn't that a NASCAR-backed series?

-brad