Re: Speedvision/FOX Petition

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speedvision/FOX Petition
From: jac73@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 11:25:24 -0400
My friend Matt Murray wrote:

>From your mouth to God's ears. Friends don't let friends watch "Ship Shape
>TV." That includes you, Crider!

It was only the one time, honest, and then only because there wasn't an
episode of The Crocodile Hunter on Animal Planet at the time!

On the other hand, it was nice to be able to watch the replay of French GP
last night as we didn't have dish access in Peru over the weekend...

>Matt Murray

>mattm@optonline.net
Instead,
>> they have a whole spectrum of boating, airplanes, motorcycles, and, of
>> course, infomercials.  SV could probably add NASCAR and dump the boring
>> stuff and still keep, or perhaps even expand, its current lineup of auto
>> racing.
>>
>> Paul Zahornasky

Jim Crider
autojim@att.net

The information contained in this transmission, which may be
confidential and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
or electronic mail and confirm that you deleted this transmission
and the reply from your electronic mail system.