Re: Speedvision/FOX Petition

To: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speedvision/FOX Petition
From: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 19:59:23 -0400
To me Ship Shape TV comes a close second in high-boredom factor TV to that
stupid SUV show "Sport Truck Connection" talk about lame writing and
formulaic production values. After watching 15 minutes any 3rd grader could
become the script writer. Yechhh

On the other hand, Dream Car Garage has really improved over the last
several months.

Regards,
Alan