Re: women's classes

To: Randall Noll <rnoll98@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: women's classes
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 13:29:02 -0500
Great analogies, and I in fact agree with these.  I think you've put a good
point on this as far as inherent inequities between the sexes.

My comment, and my declared "purism" relates more to other situations
perhaps.  When equality is requested or demanded, I am happy to comply but
don't ask for any special considerations afterwards.  This happens in life
in other areas.  Equality come with benefits *and* a price.  You must
accept both.

After reading your great post, I am pretty much decided that I like
the "Mens" abd "Ladies" classes like in Tennis, Skiing, Basketball, Golf,
Gymnastics, Soccer, Track, Swimming, Bowling,....

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer
Wausau, WI