Bremerton Tour Results?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bremerton Tour Results?
From: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 00:05:09 -0700
http://www.scca.org/amateur/solo2/nat_tour/2001/bremerton/results.html

Some interesting things, some I would enjoy having explained by people that
were there. :)

It almost looked like rain may have played a role in Sunday's results?

Super Stock and Tom Kotzian. Wow.... 4.1 seconds over the fast Kevin Dietz?
The margin was close after Saturday, did Kevin run out of tires or run in
the rain? Did second drivers run in the wet????

Why did Paula Whitney quit running on Sunday?

Did something happen to the Babb's Lotus on Sunday? Or is it another rain
thing?

Ron Bauer also drove an Eagle Talon in Street Modified? :)

And what about the times from Corey Smith in the Audi S4? Wow...

I see 4 Formula Junior drivers, were there no shifter karts running?

What is OS stand for (class at the end of the list)?

Randy Chase