Re: New Street Touring car.

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Street Touring car.
From: "RoadRacer" <roadracer@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:06:26 -0800
Well,

The English in England think Ford is a British Company - if it's made within
the boarder it's British - damit.. ;) Mind you the Britt's have never
extended this to Nissan... not sure why...

As far as an American Jag, well, you know, the few Ford Europe Employees I
know see Ford as a US company because they are owned by one, but other wise
they couldn't tell you a Windstar from a Lumina... Ever seen a Taurus in
Swindon? I don't think so!