RE: New Street Touring car.

To: elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: New Street Touring car.
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 22:26:03 -0500
Ahh yes, the hatch back Civic Si is British. Let us not forget kiddies that
this isn't the first time Honda has given us a car that was built in
Britain. It was in the 1980's I think, a Rover sedan. It looked good, had
lots of wood on the inside but Japanese engineering teamed with Lucas
electrics, and the noted British trait of impecable quality control, it was
the most trouble prone Japanese car ever.

Larry