Re: New Street Touring car.

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Street Touring car.
From: "Dave Hardy" <dave2020@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 21:51:15 +0200
> > According to details at
> > http://www.hondanews.com/Forms/honda/civicsi/index.html the Civic Si
> > will be manufactured in Swindon, England.  The only Civic hatchbacks in
> > the U.S. are to be Si models.  I have read somewhere else that the
> > hatchback model will only be produced in England.

I think this means that the new Honda's will now spring random oil leaks and
start to rust before being delivered to their first owner.  The sequential
port fuel injection will be abandoned in favor of twin SU's.  Oh, and the
normally reliable Honda electronics will be tossed in favor of a 6 Volt
positive ground system that only allows the car to start on the third
Tuesday of months beginning with a Vowel.  But at least it will have
"character".

Dave Hardy
89 SM Civic
DILYSI Motorsports - Drive It Like You Stole It!