Re: Historical Research

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>, "Gabriel Boehm"
Subject: Re: Historical Research
From: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 07:12:29 -0500
I don't know if we are including non-SCCA events but there was a fatality
recently. At a Porshe club autocross held in DC this year Wally Swift, a
longtime autocrosser, passed away of either a stroke or heart failure while
on course driving his Neon ACR. He was 82 and died doing something he loved.
Many competitors attended his funeral.

Regards,
Alan