Re: reclassing

To: cramey@houston.rr.com, ax-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: reclassing
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 22:18:41 EDT
In a message dated 4/29/02 8:48:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
cramey@houston.rr.com writes:

> The new m3 is certainly too slow for SS

I was saving my comments on the E46 M3 for later, but I don't know why
everyone keeps saying this.  Bob has had some very competitive raw SS times,
just with cones.

No offense to Bob, but the "if Tunnell can't do it, nobody can" comments
aren't necessarily true.  IMO the more appropriate comment is that if anyone
is capable, it's Bob.  The distinction is subtle, but meaningful.

Mark