Re: Re: reclassing

To: fstockracers@mindspring.com (diane lapusnak), TeamZ06@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Re: reclassing
From: SVPViper@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:50:44 -0400
Junior wrote
"You don't here us F/stockers whining about those independent rear mustangs, do
you Dave. :):)"

No... true.. but come on... I am down like 70 Cubic Inches... and have no TQ
down low... Shoot... Why would you complain... you aren't having trouble
beating all aluminum LS1's! ;)  Last thing you are worried about is some 3400
lb S2000! :^)

I actually think the 3rd gen is obviously still a great car... again... usually
a rule of this magnatude takes a while to phase in... even with Total Praise...
it wouldn't happen until '03.. So it doesn't affect anyone right now... just a
question to think about for the future?

Peace,

Dave

www.sccaforums.com