Re: Re: reclassing

To: stroyer@micron.com (Scott Troyer - TestEng DRAM Repair)
Subject: Re: Re: reclassing
From: SVPViper@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:40:12 -0400
Scott Wrote...

"Chances are Bob WILL do it before the years over....fyi, the NA Saleen Mustang
is in AS I think...."

Scott... you are right... what I was trying to say... is it clearly cannot
compete in AS... Just as it couldn't in SS... it was one example of 10000 you
can use... in the stock classes... of cars that are uncompetive but in a
class... say like the Infinity Q45... in FS... never gonna win.  But you can't
have a car for every class.

Scott wrote:
"Lots of fast 10 year plus FS cars out there...not trying to thin the herd are
you Dave..."

I doubt it... first if you look at my history... I run a different class every
year... And next year... I plan to go to ESP.. so this rule doesn't even effect
me.  And in no way would this rule get passed before Nationals... so it has no
effect on my class this year.  Or any stock class for that matter.

So again... this is just an idea I was looking for input on... but it seems
that most feel the same way you do Scott... that they like the old cars playing
in Stock class.

Now... about that C4 class... I mean AS... :^)  This again... is kinda weird to
me... should we have the Stingray (C3) models in BS?  And the C2 models in CS?
And C1 in DS?

I think (personally) it should stay a best of breed... A case in direct
reflection though would be... that C4's and C5's are split up yet... 3rd Gen
Camaro's... and 4th Gen's are not?

Another example (oh man... now I am in big trouble)... is separting Miata's?
How bout Separating v6 and v8 Camaro's?  We could really consolidate these
classes!!

What do you guys think?

Dave