Re: reclassing

To: SVPViper@aol.com
Subject: Re: reclassing
From: Scott Troyer - TestEng DRAM Repair <stroyer@micron.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:55:40 -0600
SVPViper@aol.com wrote:

> Although... again the argument needs to stay focused... on just because Bob
>can't do it... doesn't mean the car gets moved to a different class... Noone
>could do it in a Saleen Mustang either... doesn't mean they need to be
>reclassed.

Chances are Bob WILL do it before the years over....fyi, the NA Saleen Mustang
is in AS I think....

> Now... speaking of classing... how many people would be for a 10year maximum
>Age of Stock Class cars?  Lets get rid of the old cars!!! :^)  (Especially
>when half the O.E. Parts are not serviceable/replaceable).

Make that 15 years and maybe I'll consider it. Us old Chevy guys can still get
parts....My AS vette is now
on its 10th year and finally found a class to run in...I would like some more
time. Lots of fast 10 year plus
FS cars out there...not trying to thin the herd are you Dave...

Scott Troyer
AS #71