Re: Numbers

To: golden1@britsys.net, awhollis@swbell.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Numbers
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 23:02:35 EDT
In a message dated 4/28/03 7:32:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
golden1@britsys.net writes:

> A "law" is only as
> good as the willingness to enforce it, and so far I haven't seen the one we
> have being enforced. I think this is being attacked from the wrong end.

Another option is to just leave it the way it is, and let T&S decide on the
spot whether they can read your number enough to give you a time.
Personally, I'd rather know up front, with time to fix the problem...

Charlie
Nationals announcer, often frustrated by poorly contrasting numbers...  Abd
SEB member...  (and the above comments are semi-facetious...)