RE: Numbers

To: Chuck <golden1@britsys.net>, "'autox '" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Numbers
From: "Madurski, Ronald M" <ronald.m.madurski@lmco.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:21:37 -0400
Umm, I use blue duct tape which is a very close shade to the blue of my car
to cover up the 1 when I have a co-driver.  No one has ever complained to me
about it (which doesn't necessarily mean there's not a problem).

Is there a rule stating how "extra numbers" are supposed to be eliminated
from view when they are permanent on the car?

Ronald M. Madurski
Lockheed Martin Information Technologies
304 625 2269
ronald.m.madurski@lmco.com