autox question

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: autox question
From: "Terry" <tmgreen3@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:23:27 -0500
I would like to get your thoughts on a particular question? At our local
events we have several mod car. I drive an Amod. We also have had a lot of
rain the last few events..Some mod driver will not drive their car in the
rain, the car they entered the event with.,However they switch cars during the
event to someone road car just to get a time in. I think that you should run
the car you entered.   I only autox a few times a year and dont keep up with
the rules. what do you think? what are the rules?
thanks terry green
www.tgracing.com